- HIGH-CARBON STAINLESS STEEL BLADE- One notable feature about the 8-inch chef’s knife by Imarku is that it is made in Solingen, Germany. It is manufactured from high-quality stainless steel that maintains its functionality for a long time. And to boost its sturdiness, the steel contains 0.6-0.75 carbon. This makes it two times as hard as other knives in its class as they contain about 0.3% carbon.
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL KNIFE-It is classified and desigined to be multipurpose knife for professional applications .It cuts,dices,slices,chops and also cuts meat off bones. It comes with a HRC( Rockness Hardness Scale) of 58-60 which makes it among the tough knives in its class.
- ERGONOMIC PAKKA HANDLE- To make it more professional and minimize any fatigue, finger numbness or aches after holding it continuously for an extended time the knife’s handle is made from Pakka. This is material that originates from Africa and its known for its comfort, strength and stability.
- ULTRA-SHARP EDGE- Sharpness is key to achieving the best cuts and this is evident in the knife’s blade which is quite sharp and will remain this way even after tough tasks such as cutting tough meat or removing flesh from bones. The sharpness is further boosted by use of the latest German engineering.
- CORROSION AND ANTI-TARNISH BLADE- In addition to carbon, 16-18% chrome is also included in the blade’s metal composition. This gives its a glossy finish which will not fade or tarnish even after using it for a long time.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I’ve been using this knife now on and off for a month. It came sharp and has kept its edge cutting through hard and soft veggies, cooked meats and fruits. Read more
Package arrived in good condition and looked exactly like the ad. Knife works amazing and is by far my best knife.
I’m pleased with the quality of this knife. I’m by no means a professional chef, but I was looking for something that would be better quality than what I owned previously. Read more
Fine knife, will inform if we have any issues!
The sharp edge only lasted once, and as far as the stainless steel… Not so stainless. It’s a great knofe for beginners but that’s about it, i don’t know why it’s priced as $200,… Read more
Dull blade, really dull tip. Wife likes it so far though. Definitely an upgrade from what we have though
Perfect I like, good seller