Brain Freeze Award-Winning Board Game for Kids
- Like Guess Who and Mastermind – combines favorite elements of popular classic strategy games into a unique new kids game
- A Fun Game That Also Benefits the Brain – kids learn and reinforce important mental skills every time they play
- Award-Winning Game Play You Can Trust – Tillywig Toy Awards BRAIN CHILD Winner for 2016
- Spend More Time Playing – quick to set up with minimal game components and easy to learn, so kids can focus on playing
- Game Time is Family Time – for ages 5-10, a perfect co-operative game for parents and kids, ether playing head-to-head or on the same team
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Hard game to understand.
Brain freeze is a board game that is idea for ages between five to ten years of age. I would suggest this for a little but the younger ages. Read more
Fast shipment and has been played many, many times with my nephews ranging from 9 to 14 years old. It’s like Guess Who meets Battleship. Great fun!
We love board games .. When I was a kid, my dad used to get a lot of board games.. He insist on playing together everyday at least for 30 minutes.. Read more
Did you ever play battleship? This game reminds me alot of that game. There are of course differences. Read more
This is a cute game that introduces the idea of logic. It’s a low-level version of battleship. My five and seven year old grandsons can play it together.